Terms and Conditions
- LadyR Wedding & Chauffeur Hire Limited “hereafter referred to as LadyR” will not be responsible for any loss or damage however caused to your personal belongings.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
- Vehicles cannot carry more than the permitted seating capacity.
- LadyR will do its utmost to get you to your destination on time but cannot be held responsible if you are late due to heavy traffic or adverse conditions.
All prices quoted are base to base.
- £50 deposit of balance is to be paid for each vehicle at time of booking to secure chauffeur services, which is NOT refundable or transferable. Anyone who fails to pay the deposit following our Booking Confirmation being raised and does not proceed will be liable for a £50 cancellation fee without exception.
- All prices are fully INCLUSIVE of VAT at current UK rate.
- You may supply child / booster seats for children up to 12 years of age.
- However please note our chauffeurs WILL NOT be responsible for the fitting of any child seats.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by themselves or their guests.
- A minimum charge of £150 will be charged to the hirer to cover any valeting costs should any passenger through drink, food or illness cause fouling.
- Smoking and Eating is strictly forbidden in all our vehicles.
- We will endeavour to ensure our drivers are punctual and prompt at all times, please understand we cannot accept responsibility for delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
- LadyR shall not be held responsible for missed airline flights due to causes beyond our control or insufficient time allowed for the journey by the
- LadyR vehicles and sub contracted vehicles are fully insured for all passengers and third party claims. However customer’s properties are
carried entirely at their own risk and LadyR WILL NOT be held responsible/liable for any loss /damage to such property.
- Passengers are required by law to wear seat belts at all times.
- We reserve the right to change the vehicle and chauffeur at any time if circumstances arise that may require this.
- Remainder of balance is required 5 working days before period of hire.
- Payment can be made by cash / credit card / debit card or bank transfer.
- LadyR and its chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol and drugs and/or whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur , the vehicle or any other passenger.
LadyR only collect information about you to process your quote or booking request.
The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, email address and phone number.
We DO NOT store your credit/ debit card information once your booking has been processed.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your prior consent.
You can be assured under NO circumstances will we give you your personal information to any third party.